What is VPS Hosting?
VPS Hosting is Virtual Private Server. It is one powerful server which is divided into multiple virtual users. Though the server is shared, the technology provides you with dedicated and private resources. That means the virtual server you use will be reserved only for you. It’s faster and more stable than shared hosting servers. VPS hosting is usually chosen by website owners. Windows VPS hosting and Linux VPS hosting are the two main operating systems that are used in web hosting plans. Nowadays there are numerous Windows VPS company in India to meet your current and future needs.
Various benefits of Windows VPS:
Windows VPS is powered by Microsoft Windows operating system, tools and technology.
- It updates automatically
- It is extremely protected and secure from cyber crime
- It enables VPS to shutdown, boot, reboot independently and quickly
- You can get a IP address, RAM and assigned disk space
- It uses similar management, tabs, icons that is user friendly and easy to manage the server as needed
- It is more popular because Windows has better experience in this domain
Tips for choosing Windows VPS hosting provider:
There are many Windows VPS hosting company in India, making it difficult to choose the best one.
- Choose a web hosting company who provides you more RAM, storage, CPU power as your traffic and website grows
- The provider must provide an easy to use control panel
- Offers excellent security feature to protect your website
- Availability of automatic backups and upgrade without interruption
- They must have clear and fair hosting plans and terms and should be affordable
- 24*7 dedicated expert customer service
- The web host must have high quality hardware, server and the most advanced processor that will have a major impact on your site’s performance
Keeping these points in mind, find the best provider where you can get both quality and affordable hosting plan for your business